Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cake Assembly and Decorating

Akk! Where did this weekend go? I've been busy visiting with friends and attacking my to-do list and I'm still nowhere near done.  But, I've been productive, and feel good!  Ever have a day where it feels like you'd get a lot more done if work didn't get in the way?  This weekend went way too fast, but lately they're all feeling that way.

Tomorrow's Halloween!  Yaaay! I shopped smart, and bought give-away candy that I don't like, so I won't be tempted to eat it.  What I was tempted to eat is the chocolate cake I've been showing you, so it was given away to save it from me.  I was told it was good!

Steps to assemble and decorate my Halloween cake:
Put your cake on a plate.
Pipe icing around the edge to keep the filling in.
Fill the cake.

Stack on the second later.
 
Ice the cake.
Smooth the icing.
Decorate the cake.
And, if you want... give it away.

Happy Halloween everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment